The Baylor University Medical Center campus encompasses many hospital buildings, programs and office buildings. To arrive on our campus, you may use one of the following tools:
View directions to Baylor Dallas here: Driving directions
If you are using a Global Positioning System (GPS) or online map, the addresses listed to the right may assist you in arriving at a specific destination.
There are many Baylor facilities on the downtown campus. See maps of the entire campus (including parking information) and of the central hospital and its entrances (including visitor information):
We offer a variety of parking options while you're at the hospital, to include self-park, valet, covered parking and private lots. See a one-page summary of lots and rates:
Valet parking is available at seven locations on campus:
- Baylor Medical Plaza (Wadley/Barnett Towers) – 3600 Gaston Avenue
- Jonsson Hospital/Registration – 3500 Junius Street
- Pickens Cancer Hospital – 3535 Worth Street
- Sammons Cancer Center – 3410 Worth Street
- Baylor Medical Pavilion – 3900 Junius Street
- Landry Center – 411 N. Washington Avenue
- Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital – 3198 Junius Street
- Per use: $8
- Per use with a government-issued handicapped tag: $5
Baylor Shuttle Buses
For the convenience of our patients, visitors and staff, we offer several shuttles to take you from one end of our campus to another.
View Baylor shuttle bus routes and schedules or current bus locations and updates at the BaylorBus.
Riding DART to Baylor
You now can ride the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) rail to Baylor Dallas on the Green Line. View a map of the DART rail system. View DART Green Line schedules. View DART bus routes and schedules.