Growing involvement in our community
As a partner with the citizens of our community, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine is committed to contributing to the health and wellbeing of residents in more than 20 cities throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Throughout the year Baylor Scott & White – Grapevine offers free preventive health services to the community through activities such as health screenings, health fairs, support groups and community education. A few notable activities include:
- A variety of support groups for patients, including: HOPE—Breast Cancer, Weight Loss Surgery, Yoga for Survivors and Breastfeeding Support Groups.
- Participation in eight area chambers of commerce promoting the community’s economy and growth of small and large businesses in Northeast Tarrant and Southern Denton Counties.
- Health Professions Education presentations engaging students of all ages to learn more about careers in healthcare.
- Every year, Baylor Scott & White – Grapevine makes significant financial donations to Northeast Tarrant County non-profit organizations that support healthcare services, educational advancement and outreach to residents.
- The hospital also supports fellow Tarrant County non-profit organizations by sponsoring annual fundraisers such as the United Way, American Heart Association Heart Walk, American Cancer Society Relay for Life and March of Dimes March for Babies.
It is a goal for Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine to work to improve the health of the communities we serve.