Regular Community outreach classes and events are conducted to provide educational materials and promote injury prevention and safety. Injury prevention tips on safe driving, biking, shopping safety and more for keeping children safe and healthy.
- Impact Concussion Screenings — The new Concussion Center at Scott & White-Round Rock offers ImPACT testing to help local athletes assess their risk and get medical treatment for concussions.
- Injury Prevention Program — Accidents and illness happen, but they don't always need to be part of growing up. The more you know about helping your child avoid injury, the better your chance of preventing problems. From extreme weather precautions to driving, biking, and shopping safety.
- Safe Babies — Special information is given out to help new parents handle crying infants.
- Safe Kids Mid-Texas — This locally formed coalition is dedicated to preventing childhood injury by helping raise awareness of problems and intervening on behalf of our kids.
- Child Passenger Safety Center — This is a one-stop place for finding out all you need to know about protecting your child in the car.
- Child Abuse Support Center — This center is dedicated to supporting families and helping stop child neglect and abuse in Central Texas through prevention and education.