We'll Get You Moving Toward Better Health
Healthcare professionals recommend exercising for at least 30 minutes of physical activity at least five days a week. Staying physically fit can ward off a host of diseases and conditions and help you feel your best.
Come workout with the fitness experts at the Carter Rehabilitation and Fitness Center. They can help you get in peak physical condition—and stay there.
We take a comprehensive approach to fitness and nutrition, with a range of services.
Los servicios incluyen:
- Indoor heated pool and spas
- Indoor track
- Complete lines of cardio respiratory and resistance training equipment
- A multi-disciplinary team including dietitians, exercise physiologists, massage therapists, personal trainers, physical therapists and more
- Exercise classes including yoga, Pilates, and water and land aerobics classes led by fitness instructors
- Community and employee wellness memberships
- Fitness testing
- Fitness education programs including comprehensive cardiac, pulmonary, stress management and nutritional counseling programs