When you or a loved one is diagnosed with cancer, you want quality, compassionate medical care close to home. We offer technologically advanced cancer services for cancer symptoms in a warm, caring atmosphere.
Our comprehensive services include patient education, screenings, diagnosis, treatment and support. Our Accreditation with Commendation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons demonstrates that we are committed to offering every significant advantage in your battle against cancer.
With experienced specialists, advanced technology and personalized care, we have the training and expertise to help care for you during this journey.
- Commission on Cancer Outstanding Achievement Award
- Advanced treatments
- da Vinci® Surgical System, a robotic, camera-guided technology that increases precision for delicate or complex surgeries for prostate, gynecologic or colon cancer
- Minimally Invasive NanoKnife, an advanced, minimally invasive technology that precisely targets specific cells using low-energy electrical pulses, greatly reducing – or in many cases eliminating – damage to nearby tissue. This advanced technology makes surgery possible for many tumors previously considered inoperable.
- Terapia de radiación
- Access to clinical trials
Comprehensive support services:
- Nurse navigation – offers support and resources for patients and families during their cancer journey and into survivorship.
- Child Life Services – provide support for children of seriously ill or injured adults. Our child life specialists also work with adults to help them understand questions and concerns that children have when an important person in their life is seriously ill.
- Supportive & Palliative Care – focuses on comfort, care and planning for patients and families facing serious illness and end-of-life decisions.
- ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation – helps patients return to normal activities and lessen the impact of cancer and its treatment. ReVital therapists are trained to meet the complex needs of people living with cancer and survivors. This program can help overall strength, endurance, decrease pain, and improve function and participation in daily life, work and other activities.
Prevention and early detection: