The Division of Urology at Baylor Scott & White – Temple is staffed by board-certified urologists who provide advanced services for evaluation, consultation and medical and surgical treatment of urologic disorders. Our team is also involved in research and ongoing clinical trials to bring new treatments to the forefront.
Services and Specialties
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Cáncer de vejiga
- Cálculos vesicales, uretrales y renales.
- Complex stone surgery
- The Gas Vas™
- General urology
Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP)
- Reflux/Vesicoureteral (Bladder)
- Incontinence/Overactive bladder
- Cistitis intersticial
- Laser prostatectomy (Greenlight Laserscope)
- Metabolic stone disease
- Microwave thermotherapy
- Nerve-sparing prostatectomy
Cancer de prostata
- Prostate cryosurgery
- Sacral nerve stimulation (InterStim)
- Renal cell carcinoma (Kidney cancer)
- Renal cryosurgery
Robot-assisted prostate surgery
- Testicular cancer
- Testículos no descendidos (criptorquidia)
- Enfermedad de la estenosis uretral
- Vasectomy/No scalpel vasectomy
- Disfunción de evacuación
The Division of Urology at Scott & White Medical Center in Temple is offering video visits for select patients considering surgical treatments for urologic disorders.
Video visits enable you to talk with a urologic specialist to determine if surgery might be an option for you.
Video visits are available for some patients with the following conditions:
- Kidney Cancer - for those patients considering laparoscopic or robotic treatment of kidney tumors
- Prostate Cancer - for those men considering robotic prostatectomy
- Prostate enlargement - for those men considering surgery for an enlarged prostate (TURP or other laser prostate procedure). Surgery to be discussed at consultation - HOLEP (Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate)
If you are unsure if a video visit is covered by your insurance, or if you do not know if you need a referral or authorization, please contact your insurance provider for verification. If you are a Medicare beneficiary, you will need to sign an advanced beneficiary notice, with understanding that you would be responsible for the consultation services.
If you are interested in a video visit, please
email and include your name, date of birth and insurance carrier.