Recognize an exemplary employee in Fort Worth
We strive to always see things from the patient's perspective at Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth, with the goal of positively impacting every person.
Our team plays a vital role in making this goal a reality and often goes above and beyond the call of duty, and we like to recognize these extraordinary members for their skill and unsurpassed compassion.
The ROSE Award allows you to honor a care team member from any department in a non-nursing discipline
We believe that one person can make a difference in the experiences of patients and co-workers and can have a significant, positive impact on the quality of patient care and department services. Recipient may work directly with patients or behind the scenes in supporting departments. Only employees of Baylor Scott & White All Saints – Fort Worth, Andrews Women's Hospital at Baylor Scott & White - Fort Worth and its contract service departments can nominate.
Please note: This award is for non-nurses only.
The DAISY Award celebrates nurses' extraordinary clinical skills and compassion. It's an international program, and here at Baylor Scott & White All Saints – Fort Worth, we're proud to be a DAISY Award Partner and recognize our nurses who exemplify these traits.
Each DAISY Award Honoree will be recognized at a public ceremony in her/his unit and receive a certificate, DAISY Award pin, a hand-carved stone sculpture entitled A Healer's Touch, and the entire unit will celebrate with Cinnabon® cinnamon rolls.
At Baylor Scott & White All Saints – Fort Worth, we've established a culture where we strive to always see things from the patient's perspective, with the goal of positively impacting every person, every day. Our physicians play a vital role in making this goal a reality. Often our physicians go above and beyond the call of duty to provide exceptional care. We want to recognize these extraordinary members of our team for their skill and unsurpassed compassion. That's why we have implemented the Physicians of the Month Award.
The cactus is a symbol of endurance, adaptability, and resourcefulness. There are almost 2,000 species of cacti of all shapes and sizes, and they can be found in a variety of settings. The cactus is self-sustaining and possesses the ability to adapt and thrive in any environment. It is known for patience and resilience and stands strong against time and the elements.
- Compassionate: Demonstrates compassion toward patients and colleagues alike by going the extra mile to make sure others are heard and understood.
- Adaptable: Works well in a variety of settings and with all kinds of people. Remains calm and composed even in stressful situations.
- Collaborative: Recognizes the importance of teamwork by demonstrating a willingness to not only lead but also serve.
- Trustworthy: Able to be relied on as honest or truthful.
- Understanding: Seeks to understand and appreciate different ideas and perspectives. Recognizes their own strengths and weaknesses and is always striving to improve.
- Selfless: Places the spotlight on others and is always quick to lend a helping hand or an encouraging word to those around them.