Growing Involvement in Our Community
As a partner with the citizens of our community, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine is committed to contributing to the health and wellbeing of residents in more than 20 cities throughout the DFW region.
Throughout the year Baylor Scott & White – Grapevine offers free preventive health services to the community through activities such as health screenings, health fairs, support groups and community education. A few notable activities include:
- A variety of support groups for patients including: HOPE—Breast Cancer, Weight Loss Surgery, Yoga for Survivors, and Breastfeeding Support Groups.
- Participation in eight area chamber of commerce’s promoting the community’s economy and` growth of small and large businesses in Northeast Tarrant and Southern Denton Counties.
- Health Professions Education presentations engaging students of all ages to learn more about careers in healthcare.
- Every year, Baylor Scott & White – Grapevine makes significant financial donations to Northeast Tarrant County non-profit organizations that support healthcare services, educational advancement, and outreach to residents.
- The hospital also supports fellow Tarrant County non-profit organizations by sponsoring annual fundraisers such as the United Way, American Heart Association Heart Walk, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and March of Dimes March for Babies.
It is a goal for Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine to work to improve the health of the communities we serve.
Community Benefit Report
Each fiscal year, Baylor Scott & White – Grapevine completes a report of community benefit efforts, according to community needs identified by the FY 2013-16 Community Benefit Implementation Plan, Tarrant County, as well as specific focus areas identified by Baylor Scott & White Health. We invite you to read our medical center’s report on community benefit to find out more about our financial stewardship and how we fulfill community needs:
View Our Community Benefit Report
Community Outreach Contacts
At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine, we not only serve our patients, we go beyond the walls of the hospital to make a difference in our community. Baylor provides opportunities for clinical and non-clinical employees to serve in community projects and events.
If your organization would like to request a speaker, community education or screenings at your event, please complete the Community Event Request Form below
at least 60 days before your event. We will contact you within 10 business days of your submission to inform you if we have staff available to participate in the event.
Community Event Request Form