Programas de ejercicios
The Carter Rehabilitation and Fitness Center (CRFC) is not just a neighborhood gym. As a hospital-based fitness center located on the Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth campus, it’s a beacon of health and wellness for the entire community.
Whether you’re looking to get back into an exercise routine after years of inactivity or wanting to train for a triathlon, our advanced facilities and programs can help you achieve your fitness goals quicker.
- Facilities and Capabilities Group Exercise—CRFC offers group exercises classes throughout the week in our group exercise room.
- Gym—Our gym area features both cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Pool—Swim laps in our 17-meter pool or participate in one of our aquatic group exercise classes.
- Indoor track—Find your stride on our cushioned indoor track.
- Whirlpool—Revitalize your body in our whirlpool after a tough workout.
In our Fish Factory Swim School, kids ages two and up train in small groups with low student/teacher ratios where they learn to be safe, love the water and swim like fish. Our highly experienced staff uses gentle encouragement to overcome the fears of even the most timid child.
Fish Factory is a monthly program. Program cost $150.
- Monday and Wednesday, 3:30 - 4:00 PM
- Monday and Wednesday, 4:15 - 4:45 PM
- Monday and Wednesday, 5:00 - 5:30 PM
Baby Bears is our parent/child water exploration class. We will teach you how to work with your child and explore floating, kicking, and other water skills crucial for swimmers! Baby Bears is for children ages 6 to 36 months old. Classes are held Saturday mornings and last 45 minutes.
Baby Bears is a monthly program. Program cost $80.
- Saturday 9:00 - 9:45 AM
- Saturday 10:00 - 10:45 AM
Fish Factory and Baby Bears are open to members and non-members. For more information contact Stephen Raikes at 817.922.7068.
From sports medicine to joint replacement, the team of specialists on our medical staff can help get you back to the activities you enjoy. From the first sign of an injury to the first day back on the court, our extensive diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative services can get you back to feeling like yourself again.
Pilates increases core strength, improves balance, coordination and flexibility, and relieves both mental and physical stress.
Private 55-minute Lessons
- Intro to Pilates Package (One time use), 3 sessions, $150
- Individual Session, $70
- Package of 10 Sessions, $650
- Package of 20 Sessions. $1,200
Semi-Private 55-minute Lessons
- Duet, $40 per person
- Trio, $30 per person
- Fundamentals, Wednesday at 6:30 AM
- Yogalates, Thursday at 9:00 AM
- Mat 1, Friday at 12:00 PM & 5:00 PM
No additional cost for members. For non-members it is a $10 drop in fee.
For more information contact Karisa Karsten at 817.922.1061
Karisa has a BS in Kinesiology Exercise Science from Texas Women's University, Certified ACSM Clinical Exercise Specialist, Pilates Mat 1 & 2 Certification through Balanced Body, Yoga Fundamentals 1 & 2 Specialty Certification.
A wide range of post-rehabilitation services in Fort Worth are offered at the Carter Rehabilitation and Fitness Center.
Our self-pay post-rehab programs include:
- Aquatic exercise
- Entrenamiento personal
- Balance training
- Terapia de Masajes
- Comprehensive wellness physicals
- Voice enhancement
- Asesoramiento nutricional