Pre-register for your appointment
We offer several options to pre-register for your scheduled upcoming appointment
Pre-registering for your appointment at Baylor Scott & White Health shortens the check-in process at the facility and provides you information about your benefits and an estimate of your cost of care prior to service. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Follow the guidelines below to expedite the pre-registration and appointment experience.
Please note if you do not initiate the pre-registration process with us, a representative from our Pre-Registration department may call you to obtain the necessary information for the registration process.
All information is secure and confidential.
Select North Texas for the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and select Central Texas for Temple/Killeen/Waco, Austin/Round Rock, the Brazos Valley and the Hill Country regions.
For the Temple/Killeen/Waco, Austin/Round Rock, the Brazos Valley and the Hill Country regions.
To pre-register, call us at 254.724.6022 or toll free at 1.844.211.1790.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Norte de Texas
For the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Pre-register online
To allow for ample processing time, online pre-registration must be completed at least two business days prior to your scheduled appointment (business days are defined as Monday through Friday).
- Or call us at 214.818.9700 or 1.877.810.0372 (toll-free)
If you prefer talking to us or if it is less than two (2) business days before your appointment, our Pre-Registration Department is available to serve you personally:
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 12:45 - 5:30 PM
- Friday - Saturday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 12:45 - 4:30 PM
- Pre-register online
- Insurance card and driver’s license
- The name of the doctor who ordered your procedure
- The date of your appointment
- Emergency contact information – name, address and phone number of someone who can be contacted in the event of an emergency.
- Scanning your driver’s license and insurance card(s) in our system. Remember to bring your insurance card(s) with you each time you come for services at Baylor Scott & White;
- Signing consent forms; and
- Finalizing financial arrangements before proceeding to the department.