Cover your cost of care
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time—before, during or after care is received.
Financial assistance program
For this program, you will be required to provide information on your household finances through a confidential application with supporting documentation to determine eligibility.
Other financial assistance assistance programs
There are several third-party assistance and community outreach programs that may be available to you to help you pay your medical bills.
Interest-free payment plans
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer extended, interest-free payment plans to help patients manage balances within their budget.
To set up a payment plan, please contact one of our customer service representatives, Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
North Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex)
- Toll-free number: 1.800.725.0024
Central Texas (Temple/Killeen/Waco, Austin/Round Rock, the Brazos Valley and the Hill Country)
- Toll-free number: 1.800.994.0371
Uninsured patient discount
Baylor Scott & White Health provides discounts to patients who 1) are uninsured1 or are insured but have non-covered services2 and 2) do not qualify for Baylor Scott & White's Financial Assistance Program.
- The Uninsured Patient Discount is a 40% discount on charges for procedures or services except those specifically excluded: transplant services and package-priced services. It does not apply to standard patient liabilities such as co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance.
- The Uninsured Patient Discount is applied to the final billed charges.
- This discount may not be combined with any other discount including, but not limited to, Baylor Scott & White's hospital financial assistance discount.
- Baylor Scott & White applies the Uninsured Patient Discount on a consistent and non-discriminatory basis.
- If you think you may need additional financial assistance, please contact a Baylor Scott & White financial counselor or customer service representative.
1Patient has no third party insurance coverage for certain healthcare items or services received.
2Health care items and services excluded from payment by a third party payer, because it is not a covered benefit.
Financial assistance documents
View Financial Assistance Documents for all Baylor Scott & White Health Controlled Affiliates.
Documents are available in English, Español, Русский, 한국어, Tiếng Việt, العربية, Français and 简体中文.
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Toll-free: 1.800.994.0371
Norte de Texas
- Local: 214.820.3151
- Toll-free: 1.800.725.0024
Send us your completed application along with the supporting documents to:
Baylor Scott & White Health
Attn: Financial Assistance Application
301 N Washington Ave
Dallas, TX 75246
Have questions about patient billing or financial assistance? We're here to help. Use this form to submit your question to one of our customer service representatives.
Visite a su asesor financiero y conozca más sobre sus opciones de asistencia financiera.