A full spectrum of general and specialty surgery services in Temple
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple and the physicians on our medical staff provide a full spectrum of general and specialty surgery services.
From general surgery to the most advanced procedures, we can provide the care you need, when you need it most.
- Cirugía bariátrica
- Colorectal surgery
- Cirugía General
- Cirugia de trasplante
- Cirugía de cabeza y cuello
- Cirugía Pediátrica
- Cirugía Plástica y Reconstructiva
- Medicina y Cirugía Podiátrica
- Robot-assisted surgery
- Oncología Quirúrgica
- Trauma and acute care surgery
- Cirugía urológica
- Cirugía vascular
Our vascular surgery services
Baylor Scott & White Health offers state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical treatment for diseases of the vascular system — your arteries and veins.
Baylor Scott & White's vascular specialists provide you with comprehensive vascular care, including:
- Diagnosis, treatment and surgical procedures for peripheral vascular disease and peripheral arterial disease–improving blood flow for arteries and veins outside of the heart and brain
- Endovascular management of aortic aneurysms and peripheral arterial disease—surgical procedures during which medication/instruments are inserted into a blood vessel to treat the vascular disease
- Aortic aneurysm surgery for the chest and abdomen to fix an abnormal bulging blood vessel
- Endovascular surgery to access many regions of the body via major blood vessels
- Treatment of varicose veins and other venous disorders to relieve abnormal collections of blood
- Special services for women's cardiovascular health
Why choose us for your vascular procedure
Our vascular surgeons are key members of the Baylor Scott & White Heart & Vascular Institute. As a patient, that means your vascular surgeon is part of a multidisciplinary team that's focused on providing you with excellent care every step of the way.
Because vascular conditions affect all ages, we've cared for a wide variety of patients, from adolescents to seniors, providing:
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment methods that equal or exceed most programs available throughout the U.S.
- Comprehensive clinical examinations, often supplemented by non-invasive vascular testing procedures
- Evaluations for any associated problems, such as underlying cardiac, pulmonary or renal disease, so we can assess the surgical risk for each individual patient
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite specifically designed for vascular and endovascular surgery
- Leading edge vascular reconstructive surgical procedures
- Post-operative evaluations for all patients, including semi-annual or annual follow-up appointments
GORE® TAG® thoracic endoprosthesis
Baylor Scott & White vascular surgeons were the first in Central Texas to use this aortic "endograft" (stent-graft) to safely and effectively treat patients with aneurysms of the descending thoracic aorta.
- Time-tested, second generation endograft — the first approved thoracic stent-graft in the U.S.
- A minimally invasive alternative to traditional, high-risk surgery that requires a large incision in the chest to place a synthetic graft to repair the diseased artery
- Allows for a shorter hospital stay and less pain during recovery