Notice to all patients
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, healthcare providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment and hospital fees.
- Generally your healthcare provider should give you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least one business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
- Download a copy of the No Surprises Act Good Faith Estimate disclosure
- If you think you’ve been wrongly billed, you may contact us at 1.800.994.0371
- The federal phone number for information and complaints is 1.800.985.3059
- Visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers for more information about your rights under federal law
- For more information about your rights under Texas law, contact 1.800.252.3439
- Learn more about the Surprise Billing Protection
Our price estimate line is available five days a week.
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Toll-free: 1.833.693.7157
Norte de Texas
- Toll-free: 1.844.825.0002
Cosmetic services (Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex)
- Toll-free: 214.820.3568
Submit your price estimate request using our online form, and a representative will respond within two business days with your estimate.
Some facilities offer a real-time online price estimation tool.
For services scheduled in advance of the date of service, we will provide an estimate during the pre-registration process over the phone.
If you are a walk-in patient or come in to one of our facilities for other same-day services, you will be provided an estimate at the time of registration.