Tired of being tired?
Millions of Americans are affected by sleep disorders that can profoundly affect both physical and emotional health. Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital – Denton Sleep Center offers comprehensive care for a broad range of sleep disorders and other related conditions.
Board-certified physicians on our medical staff specializing in sleep disorders, registered sleep technologists and registered respiratory therapists are dedicated to alleviating your symptoms. Whether you have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep or feel sleepy all day, wake up to a world of better sleep. Our experienced Denton sleep disorders staff is here to help.
Sleep conditions we treat in Denton
The Baylor Scott & White – Denton Sleep Center provides confidential diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of sleep disorders including:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Restless legs syndrome
- Periodic limb movement
- Circadian-rhythm disorders
Consider these questions to determine if you might be a candidate for a sleep study in Denton.
One or more positive responses to the questions should be discussed further with your physician.
Baylor Scott & White – Denton Sleep Center accepts patients by physician referral only.
For more information on obtaining a referral, or to schedule an appointment:
Questions to ask yourself
- Do you doze off or fall asleep easily during while reading, conversation, driving, watching TV, working on the computer, as a car passenger or sitting in a public place?
- Are you currently taking a prescribed or an over-the-counter sleeping aid(s)?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep at night and staying asleep?
- Do you have problems with snoring?