Breast care patient navigator
Patient navigators help you make informed decisions regarding treatment and provide support and guidance throughout the cancer care continuum.
Our patient navigator offers encouragement while providing services tailored to your individual needs. These services include:
- Collaborating with members of the healthcare team to navigate a patient through the complex cancer care system to help ensure timely diagnosis and treatment
- Comprehensive nursing assessment and support
- Assisting with scheduling of initial tests and consultations
- Symptom management
- Ongoing education and disease information
- Providing patients with breast cancer programs and support group information
For more information about our patient navigator program, please call Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – McKinney.
Llamar a 469.764. 7008