Part of recovery can involve visits from relatives and friends, but the most important thing is a patient getting all the rest they can during a hospital stay. At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station, we have some guidelines for our visitors:
- Visitation hours are 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. from Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Visitors will need to enter through the ER entrance on weekends and after 6 p.m. on weekdays.
- No visitors are allowed for COVID-19 positive or suspected COVID-19 positive patients.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit to avoid spreading germs.
- If you are contagious (cold, flu or disease), please delay your visit until you’re well.
- Respect other patients and minimize noise.
- Some diets are restricted, so please check with the nursing staff if you want to bring a patient food.
- Do not smoke on campus.
- Visitors may be asked to leave a patient’s room during tests or treatments, or when the doctor or nurse needs to speak with the patient.